Carpet installation is a construction project. Some installation materials produce strong odors, and some construction activities are noisy. If you’ll be living in your home while your new
Virginia Beach Virginia Beach Carpet is being installed, plan accordingly to minimize disruption. Keep in mind that for a period of time, you won’t be able to use the room receiving the Carpet installation. It typically takes less than a day to install new Virginia Beach Carpet.
Before installation day, be sure that:
- The installation site is completely enclosed, with outside windows, doors and thresholds in place.
- All wet processes (like drywall or plaster) are finished well before installation.
- Air conditioning, heating and ventilation systems are operable.
- Electricity and water are directly available in the work area.
- Any new, unfinished quarter-round or base molding that you’re providing for installation has been painted or stained. We recommend that you complete painting or staining at least 24 hours prior to installation so the finish is completely dry before installation begins.
For areas directly affected by the installation:
- Cover the installation area’s entryways and vents to contain dust and debris.
- Create a clear path through your home for easy access to the installation area and removal of debris.
- Cover furniture and floors along this path and in areas adjacent to the carpet installation.
- Remove all items from cabinets, entertainment centers, bookcases, closets and similar containers.
- Move all breakables, such as lamps, vases, mirrors, wall hangings, antiques or other valuables, from areas affected by installation work.
- Disconnect and remove all electronic equipment, including televisions, stereos and computers.
- Remove all electrical wires running under Virginia Beach Carpet or along baseboards and door casings.
- Move furniture out of the room receiving the new Virginia Beach Carpet. If you prefer, Creative Living can move furniture for you for an additional charge. Contact your sales associate for details.
Virginia Beach Carpet
Your installation professional will obtain all necessary permits and licenses before installation begins.
On the day of installation, our licensed, insured installers will be on time, courteous and efficient. They’ll have the equipment they need, and they’ll be ready to install your new carpet. You won’t need to provide any special tools or materials. Just meet these simple requirements:
- Make certain to have an adult (over age 18) with the authority to make carpet installation decisions on hand during the installation process.
- Keep the temperature in the installation area between 60° and 80° Fahrenheit.
- Keep children and pets away from the installation area.
That’s it! We’ll take care of the rest.
When the installation process is complete, our installation team will:
- Vacuum and clean the installation site.
- Remove all installation-related debris.
- Conduct a final inspection of your new carpet installation site for your approval.
- Provide you with warranty and care information for your new carpet.
Unexpected Site Conditions
In almost all cases, the final estimate you receive will accurately reflect the condition of the installation site, and it won’t be necessary to adjust cost or schedule. Occasionally, however, we discover conditions (water or termite damage, electrical or plumbing problems) during carpet installation that must be addressed before we can complete the installation. These conditions may require additional labor and materials.
In most cases, Our team will be able to complete the necessary work. Any additional charges, if applicable, will be added to your installation cost, and the schedule will be adjusted accordingly.
Once your new carpet has been installed, you should:
- Change your air filters.
- Complete any touchup painting required on walls, doors or trim.
- Make sure all doors work properly. If your new carpet is substantially thicker than the old carpet, your doors may no longer swing freely. You may need to hire a carpenter to trim them or to install replacements.
- Carefully move furniture and other items back into the room using the proper moving equipment. Following manufacturer’s guidelines, put appropriate protectors on the feet of chairs, tables and other furniture to avoid damaging your carpet.
- Immediately begin proper care and maintenance. Always follow the manufacturer’s recommendations to maintain your warranty and keep your new carpet looking its best.
Carpet is a great choice for first-time homebuyers, retirees and families with kids and pets alike. If properly maintained, a beautiful carpet can grace your home’s family rooms, living rooms, bedrooms and hallways for many years to come. The benefits of having carpet in the home are myriad, including increased comfort, safety, noise reduction, and warmth.
For general information on carpets and carpet installation, click here.
– Calling plush carpet a “standard” is in some way a fair description but in many ways does not do it justice. Shearing the top of the fiber during manufacturing creates an even, smooth carpet.
For more information on Plush Carpets Please click here.
Berber Carpet features low-profile, loop pile construction that can have flecks of color throughout the fibers. The casual style of Berber Carpeting compliments almost any type of décor, from contemporary to country.
For more information on Berber Carpets Please click here.
Frieze Carpet is both a comfortable and fashionable choice for your home. It is often considered the most contemporary carpet material. It is quiet, insulates well from cold, and comes in a wide variety of colors.
For more information on Frieze Carpets Please click here.
Uses: Loop also sometimes refereed to as loop berber carpet . This loop carpet is originated from northern America and is a knot based carpet and started as a hand woven textiles .
for more Information on Loop Carpet Please Click Here .
Pattern Carpet types :
For more Information on Pattern Carpet Please Click Here.
Types : Loops ,Patterns ,Twists Styles, Plush, Frieze, Berber there all different types of texture carpet that is on the market today.
For more Information on Texture Carpet Please Click Here.
Commercial areas mostly implore carpet tiles and by nature do not need carpet padding .
For more information on Carpet Tiles Please Click Here.
Creative Living LLC is a Carpet & Flooring Company
Creative Living is a premier Contractor
Please Feel Free To Call Us With Any Questions, We Service All Of Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Portsmouth, all of Hampton Roads!
Our Services: Bathrooms Remodeling, Carpet Sales And Installation , Concrete, Decks ,
Electrical Repair , Fence Installation, Fire Damage, Flooring Sales And Installation , HVAC Repair ,
Insulation, Kitchen Remodeling, Painting, Plumbing, Roof Repair And Installation , Siding Repair And
Installation, Water Damage And Flood Repair And Clean-Up, Windows Sales And Installation , Tile Installation, And Trim .
Creative Living is a family owned Remodeling and Renewal company based in
Hampton Roads, servicing all of the Tidewater area for almost 10 years!
We Are Located At: